Did you know that when kids get regular physical activity — like running — it helps to boost their self-esteem, performance in school and their overall well-being? That’s why ING Run For Something Better (ING RFSB) funds free school-based running fitness programs and exciting final race days across the country — with the help of people like you!
Join our team and you’ll get everything you need to start fundraising for kids’ school-based running programs:
- FREE entry for one of the races listed below
- ING RFSB orange laces
- Free customized online training plan from Active.com! ($29.99 value)
- Personalized fundraising webpage and tips to help you succeed
- Lots of cool Orange Laces Nation rewards for reaching fundraising milestones along the way!
- Raise $100 - ING RFSB technical training shirt
- Raise $300 - ING RFSB technical pullover
- Raise $500 - ING RFSB technical cap
- Raise $1000 - ING RFSB duffel bag
- Raise $1500 - iPod Shuffle
- Raise $2000 - Hydration pack AND MANY MORE! See more info and images of all of the rewards.